We Are Passionate About People
"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care!" We firmly believe this saying and work diligently to fulfill our mission.
Our Mission Statement: "To be a happy, harmonious, efficient team of professionals who exceeds the expectations of our patients, parents, referring dentists and teammates. We continually strive to provide the best orthodontic care in a fun and caring atmosphere".
From your first phone call to our deband celebrations we try our best to earn your confidence and compliments.
Hear more from our happy patients in our testimonial section.
Work Smart, Play Harder
Good is not good enough when great can be obtained! We want our patients to know that they are being treated with the latest technology, but what we really want to impress them with is our patient care. We strive towards perfection but we will accept excellence.
We work smart and play hard at Hughes Orthodontics. Please visit our contest and activities page to see how much fun we have in and out of the office. Also, visit our Facebook page and YouTube to see what's happening at Hughes Orthodontics!
We have been deeply involved in our local community for the past 60 years and our way of saying thank you is to give back to our community. We look for opportunities to sponsor our patients and their activities.
Below are a few of the charitable organizations we have supported:
- The Carpenter's Shelter
- New Hope Housing
- United Community Ministry
- Ft. Hunt Youth Athletic Association- Football, Basketball, Baseball and Softball
- Mt. Vernon Community Children's Theater
- West Potomac HS – Athletics and Theater
- Mt. Vernon HS – Athletics
- St. Stephen’s and St. Agnes School
- Bishop Ireton HS
- Waynewood Elementary School
- Ft. Hunt Elementary School
- Carl Sandburg Middle School
- St. Louis School
- St. Mary’s School
- Boyle School of Irish Dance
- Jackson Casey Golf Tournament
- Miss Virginia Teen USA
- All Night Grad Parties