Help us celebrate 100 years in business by giving someone a new smile!
As a way of celebrating our family's dental legacy which spans over 100 years and four generations, we thought it would be a great idea to give the gift of a smile transformation to a worthy child. Hughes Orthodontics will provide up to $6,000 worth of orthodontic care to the winner. The winner will be announced in the fall.
- Be 7- 18 years of age.
- Have “good” oral hygiene and a recent check with the dentist to ensure no active cavities.
- Have a moderate to severe need for orthodontic treatment.
- Hasn’t had previous orthodontic treatment.
- Must live in the city of Alexandria or south to Mt. Vernon area.
- In need of financial help.
- Letters of support – can be written by the child or parent, can also have a friend or mentor write one to describe why it is important for the applicant to receive orthodontic care.